In My Boardroom Mastermind
So, imagine having a permanent group of 10-12 leaders who meet regularly for the purpose of problem-solving, brainstorming, networking, encouraging and motivating each other. These powerful leaders will be holding each other accountable to taking action to achieve their goals. Napolean Hill wrote “A mastermind group can harness and maximize the spiritual focus behind your success.”
- You’ll be part of an exclusive community where other members need you just as much as you need them. Quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
- You won’t be alone. That feeling of being alone while running your business and making all the decisions is gone. Your “In My Boardroom” members turn into business advisors and you become an advisor.
- Collaboration is the code of behavior. You may find someone perfectly fitted to advance your project or your business.
- Think bigger. You will stretch beyond your current boundaries when you are surrounded by other amazing people doing amazing things.
“By getting the perspective, knowledge, experience, and resources of others in the group, not only can you greatly expand your own limited view of the world, you can also advance your own goals and projects more quickly.” Jack Canfield
The IN MY BOARDROOM mastermind will serve as your own personal board of directors providing insights, leaders intuition, and a community of ideas applicable to your spiritual life, relationships, your career, your business and your life. We all know that two heads are better than one when it comes to problem solving. Participants are expected to attend one of the weekly sessions. These are the same sessions just given at optional times for convenience.
The meetings are virtual zoom call type meetings.
Benjamin Franklin said it this way. “ When I have an apple, and you have an apple if we trade, we still have one apple each. If I have an idea, and you have an idea and we share, now we both have two ideas.
Throughout history, great leaders have participated in group learning sessions called “masterminds”.
In My Boardroom is a limited opportunity for you to be involved in something life changing. Again, we are limited to only a few positions at the table and several very high level leaders have expressed an interest, they are waiting to commit, so if you are interested please don’t delay, and reach out now.
Your responsibilities: BE ALL IN. Each member must agree to leave it all on the table – to openly share ideas, support, contacts, feedback, encouragement, accountability and anything else that will advance the individual and the power of the group as a whole.
How can I get started? What is the process of getting access?
Call or email John Nimmo to set up your interview with John or another member of the group who has already committed. Or you may click here to access the calendar. You will be asked some very introspective questions to see if you align with the group.
Again, only a few seats are left at the table. So don’t hesitate.
I can’t begin to tell you how this process has impacted my own success and the success of countless others. To get started let’s have a simple conversation.
Get access to the minds, thoughts and ideas of other amazing and successful business leaders.
- A monthly book study.
- Accountability performance evaluation.
- A yearly event / summit where we all meet in person.
- A guarantee. Your investment of time and money will be rewarded greatly.